The future is streaming data, according to Gartner, Forrester, McKinsey and more
Stream processing delivers real time, data-driven insights that were previously impossible — creating a major competitive advantage. This is transforming enterprise data architecture and disrupting the $200 billion-plus big data industry as stream processing replaces slower and less efficient batch data analytics.
But the cost and complexity of stream processing overwhelms many organizations. This paper explores:
- Why traditional business insights (BI) analytics and dashboards based on batch processing aren’t keeping up with the needs of business
- Use cases for streaming data across industries — who is adopting it fastest? What do analysts say?
- How stream processing helps organizations understand events as they happen, and automatically respond to them with ML and AI
- Why data scientists aren’t able to take advantage of streaming data or easily use it in their machine learning models
- Mistakes companies make when building streaming data infrastructure (and how to avoid them)
Why the data pipeline is changing everything
Find out why analysts and market-watchers agree that traditional data processing must be replaced by stream processing. It’s happening now as innovators embrace new opportunities for greater personalization, automation and revenue.
Fill out the form to receive the white paper to your inbox.