Publish data to an S3 bucket with this project.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Library to use this project.
Setup & deploy on the library item, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the library item, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- input: Name of the input topic to listen to.
- batch_time_interval: Time interval in seconds to save data to S3 (set -1 to disable batching based on tme)
- batch_msg_count: Message count in the batch (0 saves data as they arrive, -1 disables batching based on message count).
- parameter: Name of the parameter to save to S3.
- aws_access_key_id: AWS S3 access key id.
- aws_access_key: AWS S3 access key
- s3_bucket: AWS S3 bucket.
- s3_folder: Name of the S3 folder to save to.
- s3_folder_per_stream: Flag to save different streams to different S3 folders.
- prefix: File name prefix.
- suffix: File suffix (e.g. file type extension).
Requirements / Prerequisites
You'll need to have a S3 resource available on AWS and access credentials with permission to upload files to S3 buckets.
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.