This project gives an example of how to stream data from Quix to AWS Redshift, it handles both parameter and event data.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Library to use this project.
Setup & deploy on the library item, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the library item, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- Redshift__AccessKeyId: Obtained from your AWS account.
- Redshift__SecretAccessKey: Obtained from your AWS account.
- Redshift__Region: The region of your Redshift database. Example: us-east-1
- Redshift__DatabaseName: The Redshift database to push data to
- Redshift only supports a limited number of columns. This might be an issue with large numbers of parameters or events
- Binary parameters are not supported in this version
- Stream metadata is not persisted in this version
Requirements / Prerequisites
- An AWS account with Redshift installed.
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.