This project allows you to publish data to Quix from an MQTT topic
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Library to use this project.
Setup & deploy on the library item, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the library item, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- output: Name of the output topic to publish to.
- mqtt_topic: The MQTT topic to listen to. Can use wildcards e.g. MyTopic/#
- mqtt_server: The address of your MQTT server.
- mqtt_port: The port of your MQTT instance.
- mqtt_username: Your MQTT username.
- mqtt_password: Your MQTT password.
Requirements / Prerequisites
You'll need to have a MQTT broker either locally or in the cloud
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.