This project publishes data to an AWS Kinesis Firehose.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Samples to use this project.
Deploy on the Sample, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the Sample, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
Requirements / Prerequisites
AWS access key id and secret for a user having permission to perform
firehose:PutRecordBatch on supplied
Example policy for Firehose stream
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- input: Name of the input topic to listen to.
- stream_name: Name of the Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose stream.
- aws_access_key_id: AWS access key id.
- aws_secret_access_key: AWS secret access key
- batch_msg_count: Number of messages to push as a part of single batch write. Maximum supported: 500
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.