Kafka Connect Source
This project shows you how to install a kafka connect source connector.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Samples to use this project.
Deploy on the Sample, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the Sample, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
After forking the project, a file at the root directory named
connector.properties should be filled with your connector configuration before being deployed.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- output: This is the output topic for VisualCrossing data.
- CONNECT_OFFSET_STORAGE_TOPIC: Topic name to use for storing kafka connect offsets
- CONNECT_CONFIG_STORAGE_TOPIC: Topic name to use for storing connector and task configurations for kafka connect
- CONNECT_STATUS_STORAGE_TOPIC: Topic name to use for storing statuses for kafka connect
- CONNECTOR_NAME: The confluent hub (free connectors only for now) kafka connector to use. Example:
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.