Quix raises $12.9m Series A to accelerate event-driven data apps
MMC Ventures have led our Series A round to help us bring streaming to more software organisations! We're looking for new Quixers to join us across our engineering and product to help us in our mission. Check out our careers page if you're interested in joining 🚀
Uber Freight Near-Real-Time Analytics Architecture
How Uber changed their analytics architecture to save $1.5 million in 2021 through improved performance.
Real-Time at Pinterest
How Pinterest leverages real-time user actions in recommendations to boost home feed engagement volume
Shifting Data Science workloads from batch to streaming
Ralph Debusmann shares their journey of migrating from a batch machine learning platform to a real-time event streaming system with Apache Kafka® and delves into their approach to making the transition frictionless. The conversation is hosted by Streaming Audio's affable host Kris Jenkins.
More insights and news
- Kafka Infrastructure Renovation at Coinbase . Read more
- Monolith: Real-Time Recommendation System With
Collisionless Embedding Table. Read more
- Why it's a good time to work on streaming analytics. Watch the clip on YouTube
- Mindfulness before Kafka. Read more
- An upcoming Stream Processing meetup in Berlin ❤️